Bulgaria joined the European Union as a full member state in 2007. Its current legislation provides stable political and economic environment with one of the lowest corporate tax rates in EU – 10% and 0 % in areas of high level of unemployment. All that combined with low labor and insurance costs mounts up to significant cost savings for the companies operating in Bulgaria. The process of incorporation, establishment and operation of foreign company (physical or legal entity) is very simple and easy and the procedures are carried out in a very short time.
The Bulgarian currency is the Lev ( 1 euro = 1.95583 Leva).
The services provided by our office in Bulgaria are:
- Consultations on incorporation and establishment of companies and setting up business in Bulgaria.
- Incorporation and registration of companies
- Opening a bank account
- Legal, tax and logistical support
- Translating and interpreting services
- Bookkeeping and business administration
- Case handling both in private and public sectors
- Courts' litigations and hearings
- Real estate services
- Guidance and consultations on starting business with companies in Bulgaria
- Market's review and research and review of products and producing mills
Our Athens office, in collaboration with our office in Sofia, Bulgaria, offers you the opportunity to profit reliable consultation, information and implementation of your plans for developing any activity in Bulgaria.
In case you are interested send us an email or fill the contact form.